uniLIGHT Black - 1 Channel Controller
One-Channel state of the at light controller: BLACK-Series
The BLACK.1 controller is a nice the solution for simplest applications. It’s made for single functional jobs like navigation-, blink-, strobe/ACL or spotlights in easy models. Usually without the need of a receiver channel - but this is optional possible. The controller is directly connected to a 2S/3S Lipo. In programming mode it’s possible to select a free light schema, which is used automatically in future. If plugged to a receiver, the light schema can be selected by the transmitter.
Simplest solution for position flashlights on gliders and sport models, navigation lights on multicopters, spotlights for horizon signals on jets,...
The B.1 controller can also be used in combination with existing uniLIGHT controllers as power stage for spotlights, channel extension, special effects...
New in BLACK Series
- Dynamic nicer, faster and sharper defined light effects
- Dimensions reduced size and weight, optimized for 2-channel applications
- Safety basic shortcut protection, cut off and automatic restore
- Battery deep discharge protection for connected Lipos
- receiver side 4.8-9.6V
- weight ~1.5g, without wire
- dimension 45x14x6mm
- 3A to 16V (5A peak)
- operation without RC possible
- 11 effects with variable speed
- short circuit protection
- deep discharge protection